Adults: $149.00 USD
Children: $104.00 USD
Adults: $111.75 USD
Children: $78.00 USD
Holbox Tour: A Natural Adventure to a Pristine Island Paradise
A Holbox tour from Cancun or the Riviera Maya let’s you discover the natural beauty of a charming fishing island off the coast of Mexico. With sand streets, pristine beaches and protected areas of nature, a Holbox Island tour is an exciting adventure for those looking for a walk on the wild side.
Your Holbox tour begins with the journey in comfortable transportation with your expert guide sharing facts and folklore of Holbox Island and the history of the region. You’ll arrive in Chiquila to board a ferry to make the short crossing to this tiny island for a day of fun in the sun and encounters with nature.
This Holbox tour brings you to Punta Mosquito and to Passion Island where you’ll witness an abundance of species of birds and wildlife. Enjoy a leisurely walk through the streets of Holbox and soak in the laid-back vibes and relaxing atmosphere. You’ll savor a fantastic regional lunch and enjoy free time to explore Holbox and the stunning white sand beaches before boarding the ferry to Chiquila and your transportation to Cancun or the Riviera Maya.
Reserve your Holbox tour today for encounters in nature and an exciting day in a natural island paradise.
- Light breakfast
- Certified guide
- Visit Punta Mosquito
- Visit Passion Island
- Holbox Island
- Drinks on board (water and soda)
- Lunch in the restaurant (chicken, fish or meat, subject to availability)
- A drink at the restaurant (water, soda or beer)
- Transportation from your hotel
What to bring?
- Marine Tax of $12 USD per person, which must be paid in cash at the time of check-in
- Life jacket rental. For safety, it is obligatory to wear for safety in the swimming activity in the cenote.
- You may purchase extra drinks in the restaurant to accompany your lunch
- Times and order of itinerary may change without notice
- Cash credit or cards for tips and to purchase souvenirs
- Biodegradable sunblock and insect repellent
- Bathing suit, towel and a change of clothes
- Water shoes or sandals