Isla Contoy tour
Isla Contoy tour
A Cancun tour to Isla Contoy is a once in a lifetime adventure!
Explore a deserted island paradise, we’ll bring you to the untouched magic of Isla Contoy from Cancun. The island is a protected refuge, home to hundreds of species of marine birds, sea life and exotic plants. The island is uninhabited and visitors are limited to 200 a day, a unique experience in a real natural sanctuary.
Set sail for adventure, board your boat to Isla Contoy from the shores of Cancun and make your way to the deep blue sea. Along the way your captain will make a stop for snorkeling the Ixlache Reef.
Next stop is the Isla Contoy National Park. Your guide will show you around the island, you’ll visit a small museum, the lookout and do a little Isla Contoy bird watching in the lagoon. You’ll then enjoy a delicious lunch on one of the most incredible beaches in the world.
Your Isla Contoy tour concludes with a visit to the island of Isla Mujeres. Walk the picturesque streets and do a little souvenir shopping before returning to the mainland.
Lose yourself on a deserted tropical island, book this all-inclusive Isla Contoy tour from Cancun today!
- Accident insurance
- Bottled water and soft drinks throughout the trip
- Lunch (fish or grilled chicken, salad and chips)
- Snorkel equipment and guide
- Boats with a maximum of 20 people
- Continental breakfast
- Bilingual guide
- Personalized attention
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel
What to bring?
- Dock and reef tax of $13 USD per person paid cash on check-in
- Cash or credit cards for tips and to purchase souvenirs
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Biodegradable sunblock
- Bathing suit, towel and a change of clothes
- Water shoes or sandals